Tate recruitment are currently recruiting for a qualified and ambitious accountant to join our client on a permanent basis in Altrincham.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant looking at furthering there career into a practise manager position, and will be involved in the strategic direction and daily operational management of the accountancy firm.
Main duties would be:
- Managing workflow, client files and deadlines within the Practice
- Ability to go through the working papers from outsourced contractors/accountants
- Reviewing IT systems & accounting s/w periodically & suggesting improvements
- Reviewing work produced/performed by other members of staff
- Providing effective training and support to other staff, when necessary
- Working with the Directors to set KPI's, goals and objectives & monitor them
- Responsible for improving processes and implementing new systems
- Corporation tax
- Personal tax
- Accounts preparation
- Book keeping
The successful candidate will possess demonstrable experience in a similar role in addition to the following skills and experience:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or equivalent
- VT Accounts, Money Soft, Tax Filer, Sage Accounts and Payroll and MS Word & Excel
- Ambitious and target orientated
- Ability to meet and bring clients to the business
- Hold a full driving licence - essential
- There will be a lot of client facing responsibilities.
This position will be suited to a good all-rounder, who is experienced in accounts preparation, personal tax, corporation tax, book keeping and general accountant jobs. Excellent communications skills is a must and a proven track record of supervising and training junior/other staff is essential.
Working hours are flexible but the core hours are Monday to Friday 9am-17.00
In return our client offers an excellent basic salary of £26,000-£30,000 plus other benefits.
If you're interested please call Kendal on 0161 828 5400 to discuss further or email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75992962