Care Branch Manager
Ark Health is looking for a First Class Registered Manager for our Leeds Branch.
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager who is experienced in growing a business to lead our Leeds branch and take it to the next level.
The Branch Manager will have overall responsibility for the efficient and smooth running of the operations, development of the branch and recruitment and retention of a first class care team.
Overview of role:
- Management of a growing and busy domiciliary care branch
- Recruitment, retention and training
- Building relationships with clients and commissioner
- Budget and P&L Management
- CQC compliance and Quality Assurance
Skills/Requirements of the Manager:
- NVQ level 5
- Experience of working in a domiciliary branch over 3,000 hours
- Experience managing crisis situations
Ark Home Healthcare delivers high quality and personalised healthcare services in domiciliary, complex and 24/7 live-in care.Ark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75921690