Server Systems Analyst
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
There will be significant investment in Technology over the next 4 years as the business continues to grow and we are looking for a talented Systems Analyst to join us.
Working within our Infrastructure & Technology team, you will be responsible for the operation, maintenance, performance and availability of the Technology infrastructure.
Together with the provision and development of all current infrastructure through a combination of 2nd and 3rd line responsibilities, the role is principally focused on supporting all servers with Monsoon Accessorize Infrastructure. The role also involves active design, development and implementation of all IT and Business initiatives that impact our server systems.
What will you do as a Server Systems Analyst?
- To engage with all areas of server system administration
- Be responsible for all areas of Cluster Management and High Availability Systems
- Sever operational system support (2nd & 3rd line)
- Storage Systems Availability
- Office System Support (2nd & 3rd line)
- Citrix Support (2nd & 3rd line)
- Citrix Upgrade Project Implementation
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 support and implementation
- VMware Infrastructure VSphere 5.1 support and Maintenance
- Server related Project work
- Out of Office overnight support (2nd & 3rd line Rota) - perform system checks and respond to alerts
- Server configuration and system changes as requested by the business
- The procurement of Server related hardware and software solution
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Previous experience in an Infrastructure Analyst, Server Analyst or similar role
- Previous Retail experience (desirable)
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge of current server technologies, cloud based storage and infrastructure solutions
- Previous experience and knowledge of some of the following systems; Exchange, Citrix, VMware, LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's, Fibre Networks and VPN
- Knowledge of server estate management, support and continuous service improvement
- Successfully managed and supported large scale IT environments
- Experienced in the management of cloud based storage solutions
- Knowledge of implementing continuous security and integrity measures
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become a Server Systems Analyst, we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75991951