Senior Product Developer 'Outerwear'
We have an exciting European opportunity for a dynamic Product Developer/Account Manager to join a very successful Design Studio supplying large Global brands across North America and Europe. Working with Fast Fashion across Ladies & Mens with a particular focus on Outerwear. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding fashion supply chain with at least 5 years’ experience in a Product Development/Account Management position, coming from a design background would always be an advantage.
Key characteristics for the position:-
- Develop and maintain sales for key accounts of which the candidate will have complete ownership
- Responsibility for driving newness, innovation and fashion
- Understanding key trends and having the ‘eye’ for fashion and being aware of design driven fashion at luxury levels that can be translated to high street buys/products
- Good commercial understanding of retail buying including margins and working with merchandisers and buyers for optimising open to buy
- Able to work under pressure and within a fast paced environment
- The ability to take the commercial initiative, driving new opportunities within business by way of product developing
- Excellent communication skills with a good attention to detail
- Ability to travel world-wide
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding and prioritising workloads
- Confident and outgoing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75904537