Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - IT / Oil / Pharma
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level - £18,000 starting salary
- 1st year OTE £35,000, 2nd year OTE £50,000 - £100,000
- BlackBerry, Car Scheme, Incentive programme - team / individual holiday targets, nights out, Red Letter days etc...
About the Job
The role is working at the new Glasgow offices of an innovative, market-leading recruitment business, specialising in IT, Pharmaceutical and Oil and Gas recruitment. They recruit into a variety of global markets from their European offices and also have offices in the USA.
Directly mentored by one of the organisations successful Senior Recruitment Consultants you will quickly develop into a productive recruitment consultant within this highly successful team. Your day-to-day will include:
- Developing a client base within your technical market with a combination of telephone sales, email / internet marketing and networking.
- Developing a database of specialist candidates and freelancers in your market by advertising and social networking.
- Taking briefs from clients, resourcing vacancies, arranging interviews, negotiating fees / salaries / freelance rates, closing deals, making placements and having fun!
What is required?
- Recent graduate looking for a start in the recruitment industry,
- Flair for sales / business / communication.
- Strong work ethic and the desire to succeed as a specialist recruitment consultant.
- A willingness to work outside the normal '9 to 5' as required.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This graduate / trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75968650