SENIOR NET DEVELOPER (C#, NET)
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER (C#, .NET,)
Salary DOE £45-55k DOE, 25 +BH days holiday, benefits, company bonus scheme, pension Private Healthcare, DIS, Childcare Vouchers, Mobile Phone& tablet
Based in Lichfield
My client is a leading service provider working operating in the Health sector in 3 countries across Europe. They were established over 25 years ago and looking to grow worldwide over the next 4 years. They are fast growing organisation with around 1500 employees currently who are providing services to 150,000 patients a year. They work in partnership with patients, the pharmaceutical industry and the NHS to ensure individual needs are being met and the patients receive high quality care.
Role - reporting directly to the Development Manager you will be working in a team developers and you will be:
- creating new software applications to help improve all aspects of business
- creating and maintaining entire applications
- modifying and maintaining existing software applications
- working within a project team to create larger and more complex solutions
- making key technical decisions about the direction individual projects take
- acting as a Lead Project Coder when required and co-ordinating the activity of other programmers, external resources etc. (under the direction and assistance of the Development Manager)
Great opportunity for a senior .NET developer to join a company where they can share ideas, skills and expertise. Chance to get involved and lead on projects which can be your next step in a path to become a lead or manager in the future.
- C# or VB, .NET 2.0+
- Visual Studio (2012+)
- SQL Language and/or LINQ
- Microsoft Office 2003+
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- SharePoint, MOSS
- Knockout or Angular.JS
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75728926