VAT Accounting Specialist
Management Resources is supporting a leading organisation in Swindon with its Indirect Tax Accounting obligations.
We are required to deploy a VAT accounting specialist, ideally from a BIG 4/Audit background, to provide reporting and compliance for all UK and overseas entities.
Our Associate will be expected to:
- Carry out the VAT returns, reporting and dealing with business transactions for UK & Ire entities
- Provide a financial consulting role on international trade compliance in partnership with the business and the global trade services function.
- Deal with compliance and prepare for the implications of Brexit on the company's EU trade relationships, particularly for indirect taxes - provide direction, advice, support and project management regarding business and financial processes and compliance for all UK companies. Can discuss the implications on both being inside and outside of Europe
- Assess implications of trade patterns
- Carry out advisory/project management point for future proofing the business
- Network well with excellent communication skills
- A proven VAT technical record with increasing responsibility
- Experience of working in a large company environment with international trade
- Experience in liaising for a large business with the UK tax authorities
- Sound financial accounting experience. Prior audit experience would be advantageous
- Project management
- Ideally Big 4/Audit qualified
This will be a fixed rate contract valued at up to £70,000 per annum.
The start date is for ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75921206