Junior Knitwear Designer
Our client is a long established, leading supplier to many of the high street retailers. Due to growth they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Knitwear Designer to join their team based in London. This role could potentially suit a Graduate with placement experience.
Junior Knitwear Designer - The Role:
- Working with the existing team you will be working on designs for some of the largest fashion retailers on the high street.
- Responsible for researching latest trends.
- Ensure critical path is adhered to at all times.
Junior Knitwear Designer - The Candidate:
- Must be enthusiastic team player.
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- Experience of working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Junior Knitwear Designer - The Package:
- Competitive dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75925682