Year 3 Teacher needed in Hackney
Experienced primary teacher required for a lovely, supportive and thriving school in Hackney.
The position is based in year 3.
This is for a January 2018 start through to July 2018.
The school has a strong focus on believing that all children should have excellent opportunities, be safe and healthy, happy and confident.
As a teacher with a desire to give young pupils the best start in life, this is your opportunity to contribute to a passionate school and join a workplace that provides real rewards.
In order to register with Bond Education you must fulfil the following criteria:
• hold an education qualification appropriate for UK schools or NARIC.
• proven experience working in an education environment in the UK covering the last 2 years.
• you can provide 2 professional references from those who know your work with children.
• you hold the right to work in the UK.
• you have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Here at Bond Education we pride ourselves on our personal service, friendliness and support, dedicated and experienced consultant support and competitive rates of pay as well as exciting new opportunities and experiences.
Bond Education has a dedicated team of industry experts many of whom are former teachers and support staff committed to finding you the right kind of work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76115686