Our client, DiVA, is a leading provider of Business, Creative and Digital Apprenticeships. Their clients include some of the UK`s best-known brands and their high-quality training underpins success and completion rates that are well above the national average.
They are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Manager who has an excellent track-record in Employer Engagement, Recruitment and a working understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team of an ambitious independent training provider to create and increase their apprenticeship offer and market share.
You will be responsible for the growth and development of all aspects of their apprenticeship provision across multiple subject areas along with the management of our recruitment team.
- Lead on all employer engagement and client facing activities
- Cold-calling prospective employers and warm leads
- Attend networking events and manage existing employer accounts
- Inspire and motivate the recruitment team to effectively to fill new vacancies
- Design, develop and implement strategic sales plans and organisation wide KPI structures
- Carryout due diligence on employers so they are confident they are the right home for our apprentices
- Lead on the development of new services in response to the ever-changing apprenticeship environment
- Keep the CRM system up to date (doing so will make your job much easier)
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Generating their own sales leads
- The ability to sell over the phone and face-to-face with excellent results
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Be customer focused
- Proven ability to hit and exceed KPI's
- Good knowledge of the Apprenticeship market including frameworks, standards and funding
- Experience of managing teams to achieve success
- Experience of selling Apprenticeships
Their expectation is that you're professional, punctual, work with integrity, good at your job, enjoy what you do, have a good attitude and a sense of humour!
The deadline is 15th September 2017.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + OTE £50K
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 18:00
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75918859