WEB API DEVELOPER (SEO) - 30,000 - 40,000 - Shrewsbury
Salary DOE £30-40k ,25 days Holiday, bonus &commission, child care vouchers ,share options, gym perks, ride to work scheme, free breakfast and more
Based in Shrewsbury
My client is a leading "Full Service" organisation which ranks highly in Google's related list of independent companies of this nature. They are fast growing and their main offices are located in the UK, Germany and Australia. Their clients are very well known companies which come from variety of sectors like banking and financial, beauty, cosmetics and many more.
Due to the constant grow they are now looking for experienced candidate to guide them what best to use for developing SEO tools (open to tools/platform / best piece of kit to use-creativity is the key!)
As this is new role within the business you will be able to shape the role yourself! This is a creative positon for someone with good Coding Skills and SEO understanding who can apply good ideas.
Essentially we are looking for a Creative Developer who will be working on SEO projects.
Role - working in a team and directly reporting to head of development you will be:
- developing agency platform
- big part of growing development team which is producing tools for Marketing campaigns
- delivering solutions to agreed tim scales
- informing about progress of development
- working collaboratively and explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, and learn the applications capabilities
- Planning and execution of amendments due to relevant third party API updates
- building and implementing designs
- Responsible for developing, compiling and unit test building for delivery to QA
Working in a helpful and social environment using a range of cutting-edge technologies on innovative projects for the client companies as well as a number of in-house projects. Great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and constantly learn and apply new solutions as they place a high emphasis on Training & Development.
This is brand new role within the company so you will have a chance to shape it yourself!
- creating RESTful services
- Writing high performing algorithms
- consuming 3rd party APIs
- Coding to a high standard (flex on language is more about solution!
- Delivering unit tested code
- SEO, PPC etc-understanding
- Google and Bing API products
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75928290