Client Revenue Assistant
Client Revenue Assistant at one of the UK's largest investment manager based in the City of London.
One of the UK's largest discretionary investment management firms. We work with private clients, trustees, charities, pension funds and their professional advisers. We provide personalised and professional investment management services for investors who wish to have their portfolios managed on a bespoke basis, with their investment manager taking responsibility for investment decisions within the portfolio.
- Daily calculation of ad-hoc management fees.
- Quarterly client management fee production, invoice generation and fee maintenance.
- Accurately preparing quarterly pre-fee reporting documents and checking/updating static data.
- Fee schedule creation, maintenance and Share point hosting.
- External & platform fee calculation and invoice generation.
- Special non-standard manual fee calculations.
- Overseas Bond fee posting.
- Reversal and recalculation of fee related errors or amendments.
- Monthly reconciliation of fee related reports.
- Maintenance of fee holidays and untouchable holdings.
- Tasks and duties also include:
- Answering phones, dealing with queries from Investment Managers, taking appropriate messages.
- Keeping department files updated (both electronically and paper-based).
Being prepared to take on additional responsibilities as the need arises or is identified, supporting and covering team members where appropriate.
- MUST have Fee calculation experience from an investment manager.
Analytical - makes systematic and rational judgements based on appropriate information.
Client Relationships - builds and maintains appropriate business relationships with internal and external clients.
Decision Making - accepts responsibility, solves problems, and makes appropriate decisions consistent with the role.
Initiative - constantly looks for new methods of approach and produces alternative solutions to business needs.
Adaptable - Adapts successfully to changing business demands and conditions.
Handles tasks with thoroughness and accuracy, and recognises errors.
Communication - communicates clearly and listens well. Writes in a clear and concise manner.
Compliance - understands and applies current regulatory obligations and procedures where necessary, to achieve compliance.
IT Knowledge - uses relevant company computer systems well and continuously updates this knowledge.
Resilience - maintains appropriate behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure.
Team Work - contributes to team objectives and gets on well with other team members.
Organisational - Manages time effectively to meet deadlines.
Product Knowledge - understands the Company's products and services and uses this knowledge to meet client requirements.Technical Knowledge - has appropriate technical knowledge for the job role and ensures this knowledge is up to date.
£30,000 plus Bonus + Benefit's
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75946904