Gas Engineer (External Work) – Field Based – Hertfordshire and Essex Area
Predominately working outdoors, key responsibilities will include:
- Participation in a standby rota to respond to gas emergencies out of normal working hours
- Participation in extensive travel in order to meet customer service standards for our largely rural customer base
- Ensuring customer services levels are met at all times
- Analyse performance and identify areas of improvement
The right person for us will be a customer focussed individual with experience of delivering great service to a variety of customers.
As such we would like you to:
Ideally have current ACS certification eg. CCN1 and hold an industry recognised qualification such as Plumbing SNVQ, NVQ or City & Guilds
Ideally have an understanding of LPG and the installation and maintenance of bulk LPG tanks and cylinders - whilst previous experience of working with LPG tanks would be ideal, training and support will be given to the right individual
- Ideally have gas industry experience, although experience in a similar environment would be considered
- Ideally have relevant experience in providing installation and maintenance services to domestic and commercial gas customers
- Have an in depth knowledge of relevant legislation and industry standards, including Health and Safety awareness
- Appreciate the importance of and be able to follow procedures and instructions
- Demonstrate flexibility, participating in our standby rota
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Be inquisitive, demonstrating innovative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate confidence in your own ability and be able to remain calm under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator and be able to build strong relationships with all customers and members of the team
- Demonstrate a positive and adaptable approach
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76063099