Global Advisory Communications and Engagement Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Global Brand, Marketing & Communications team on a short term contract, working to support the Global Advisory business area and reporting into the Global Advisory Communications & Engagement Leader, this role will support Global Advisory (ADV) business objectives by facilitating effective internal communications.
As part of the Global Advisory Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and Working closely with the Global ADV stakeholders, the role will play an integral part in delivering communications that engage audiences across more than 150 countries globally.
Success in this role will be demonstrated through building 'trusted advisor' relationships with Global ADV executives, developing and executing Global ADV communications that aligns with the overall Global ADV communications strategy priorities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Communications, Marketing Communications or Public Relations preferred
- Take an organizational-level view of implications; manage competing forces and drive understanding, motivation and stakeholder value
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on brand, marketing and communications and ADV issues, trends and long-term implications for EY's brand strategy generally and its communications and engagement approach in particular
- Make a strong contribution to communications and engagement around the ADV's Global and key priorities and help to successfully deploy Global programs
- Work closely with BMC colleagues in the Communications and Engagement, Go-to-Market, and Brand and External Communications pillars to help ensure integrated activities across the business
- Support other CBS functions such as Business Development, Knowledge, Talent, Learning and Finance regarding their communication needs
- Create and publish regular articles for the Global Advisory audience
- Manage regular communication channel for relevant audiences
Skills and attributes for success
- Deliver on ADV and BMC strategic priorities
- Assert your own ideas and persuade others; gain support and commitment from others; mobilize people to take action; and engage with leaders effectively to gain sponsorship for activities
- Proactively provide exceptional client service; advise clients on communications strategies; work collaboratively and effectively with peer functions
- Develop appropriate project plans in alignment with BMC project management methodologies and professional standards; effectively partner with stakeholders to execute against project plans; be adaptable and proactive in addressing project challenges
- Show initiative, coupled with accuracy and attention to detail; demonstrate reliability even if working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to manage several projects concurrently; demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be a strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently across different cultures
- Effectively navigate EY's and BMC's matrix organization to access, inform and engage the right people at the right time
- Being a self-starter and being able to manage own workload independently
- Demonstrate strong copy writing and proof reading skills.
- Significant strategic internal communications experience with a proven track record in supporting executive teams
- Experience in a cross-border role, managing complex global programs
- Ability to hit the ground running in a busy, complex working environment like EY
- Ability to interact, influence and communicate effectively with key stakeholders * Strong verbal and written English skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- Communications, Marketing Communications or Public Relations experience
Ideally, you'll also have
- An enthusiastic, can do approach
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- The ability to work well unsupervised and use initiative where required
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A professional or financial services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76017905