SEN Teaching Assistant experienced within the field of Autism
SEND teaching assistant/learning support required ASAP.
Are you an experienced SEND teaching assistant/learning support assistant?
Must have proven expereince working with children with Autism.
A position has become vacant at a Primary School in Hackney within their Autism Base.
This is a mainstream school with an Autism base attached.
The position is immediate start.
This is a full time role for a candidate who is patient, calm, caring and passionate about SEND and is adaptable to all situations.
This is a lovely, thriving, supportive and caring school.
The School Vision and Aims are:
"We love to learn"
A community that enjoys learning and exceeds expectations.
This vision is underpinned by our core beliefs:
- Respect for the rights of all
- A sense of security and belonging
- Responsibility for self and others
- Innovative teaching and learning
- Enjoyable learning experiences
- Open and regular communication
- Willingness to share
- Celebration of success
In order to register with Bond Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
- You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Here at Bond Education we pride ourselves on our personal service, friendliness and support.
We offer excellent rates of pay and dedicated consultant support.
Bond Education has a dedicated team of industry experts many of whom are former teachers and support staff committed to finding you the right kind of work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76115241