Part-time Payroll / Bookkeeper
Part-time Payroll / bookkeeper job in Cambridge city centre.
Hays are recruiting a Part-time payroll clerk / bookkeeper for a small accountancy practice in Cambridge city centre.
- Process internal and client payroll transactions on a weekly and/or monthly basis (the largest payroll is our own which is approx.30 people, client payrolls are much smaller)
- Prepare year-end employee and employer returns
- Responsible for workflow to ensure all appropriate deadlines are met
- Deal with PAYE/NIC queries
- Deal with new payroll registrations
- Deal with upgrades to payroll software
- Sage and Moneysoft Payroll Manager used
- Process and reconcile internal and client accounting transactions on the client's Accounts or other software.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns for review where required.
- Liaise with clients as necessary to help them keep up to date with their accounting records.
- Support Account Managers on client bookkeeping matters as required
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday per annum including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Time off in Lieu Policy
- Life Assurance Pension - Matching up to 3% contribution
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays if you require more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75992873