E-commerce Sales Consultant
E-commerce Sales Consultant - £27000 Basic Salary with £37000 OTE - (Sales Induction, Ongoing Training and Career Progression within 12 months)
Our client is a leading e-commerce portal within the UK, and due to their continued success they are looking for a dedicated E-commerce Sales Consultant to help them grow their vibrant customer base.
Independent and pro-active, you will be responsible for generating clients, via new opportunities and dealing with existing clients.
By thinking outside the box you will make contact with potential clients through a variety of contact channels, (i.e. telephone, email, meetings).
You will be in the driving seat towards your own success.
Key Responsibilities for the successful E-commerce Sales Consultant:
- Selling the company's online e-commerce solution to companies.
- Working in a professional, polite manner when dealing with customer enquiries.
- Continually establishing client relationships and developing new business.
- Building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about product portfolio.
- Regularly updating customer data on the CRM system.
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports.
- B2B or B2C Telesales experience within E-commerce, Online, I.T, or Media Advertising
- Professional well-spoken Sales person (fluent in English)
- Must be proactive with excellent negotiation and strong communication skills.
- Results driven and self-motivated individual, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage, create an active pipeline and build effective client relationships.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- £27000 Basic salary
- £37000 OTE
- Sales Induction and Ongoing Training provided
- Continuous development
- Annual Company Summer Party (Abroad)
- Great opportunities for career progression within 12 months
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in working for an innovative company that is experiencing incredible growth, please email me your CV, today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76067241