KS1 Teacher needed ASAP
Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher?
Do you have strong behavioral mangement? if so, we have the Job for you!!!
Academics Ltd are recruiting for an Primary teacher to teach a KS1 class. the class is made up of 6 pupils who have SEMH. You must be familar with the curriculum, planning and assesment. you will be supported in the class by 2 teaching assistants.
The school is seeking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic Class Teacher. This post offers an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is passionate and committed to further developing their skills and expertise.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- QTS Status
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Current, valid DBS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Think and plan strategically
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
To discuss this Job further please contact Kevin at Academics on 0203 031 4863 or email me at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76105349