Credit Review Manager - Banking
Credit Review Manager- London £70-80K + Bonus + Bens
Elite Audit recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a leading Global Corporate bank with its European arm based in London. You will be assigned as the Examiner in Charge of a Business Unit (BU) e.g. Aviation, Shipping, Project Finance. Roles and responsibilities include:
· Undertaking a relationship management role with agreed areas of the BU
· Undertaking the continuous review of approved credit applications with particular focus on confirming the accuracy of the Obligor and Facility Grades
· Preparing half yearly reports on the assigned BU including root cause analysis of issues arising.
· Other activities such as follow-up, ad hoc tasks/projects, participating in internal audit assignments and undertaking peer review activities.
Experience in Credit Analysis within banking / financial services sector is required. Experience in Project Finance, Aircraft or Leveraged Finance would be desirable.
Specific skills and Qualifications required are:
· Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
· IT literate (Word, Excel, Access, etc
· High level of attention to detail
· Education to degree level
Accounting knowledge is desirable. The flexibility to travel a small amount in the EMEA regions is also required.
Please apply with your CV for more information to Rachael Terry
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75570823