Paraplanner - up to £30,000 DOE
An immediate opportunity is now available for a Paraplanner to join our fantastic client located in Poole, Dorset.
This full time permanent contract gives you the opportunity to make an impact by acting as the first point of contact for clients regarding any technical queries and providing support to Financial Planners.
In return for your skills, you?ll receive a salary up to £30,000 depending on experience and benefits and the opportunity to make your mark in this well regarding organisation.
In this Paraplanner position, you'll:
- Produce compliant reports and recommendation letters
- Provide support to the financial advisers
- Providing illustrations and processing new business
- Research financial solutions utilising appropriate software and industry knowledge
- Ensure computer and paper records are maintained and updated requirements
- Keep up to date with new products, technical or legislative changes within the market place
- Prepare and despatch necessary paperwork to implement recommendations
- Ensure client files are compliant and include appropriate evidence of research, liaising with the financial planners where required.
- Maintain personal competence through continuing professional development and additional training as required
- Any additional tasks as may be required to ensure the smooth running of the business and compliance with FCA directives
So, what experience is needed to join this team?
- Must have knowledge of FCA and the firms record keeping requirements
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have excellent analytical skills and work in a structured, planned manner
- Must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Defaqto, Exchange, Analytics, Selectapension and other industry associated software
- Must have good keyboard and letter writing skills
If you are able to commit to this full time permanent role and you have the required experience I want to hear from you!!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV, or call Louise on ************ for a confidential chat.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959193202