IT Support Consultant Apprentice
We Do Your IT is an IT Support Company like no other, uniquely focused on delivering amazing technology support experiences.
As an IT Support Consultant Apprentice, you will help our customers with all of their technology issues by taking ownership of their problems. You will thrive on interactions with team members as well as with customers and you will gain great satisfaction from helping people develop lifelong relationships with We Do Your IT every day.
- As an IT Support Consultant Apprentice, you will learn how to be a leader in customer service, product knowledge and solutions, and highly influential in how you engage with customers
- You also learn how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest
- As new products and initiatives emerge, you are the first to learn, share and inspire your team members through approachability and action
- You always meet, and at times exceed, your established performance goals
- You're proud to represent We Do Your IT, and you exemplify that in all your interactions with customers
- You're passionate about IT and Customer Service, and you inspire and educate others about all that We Do Your IT has to offer
- You can set the standard for We Do Your IT's unique style of service through words and action
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule - Your work hours will be based on business needs
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences - no matter what the situation
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Other Important Information
Working days/hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm - 40hrs per week
- Rewards for hard work
- Social Events
- Paid team outings
- Discounts on High Street Retailers, including discounted cinema tickets and more
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Public Holidays
- Full training and support from the whole team!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959119150