Digital Performance Analyst
Our client based in Northampton are urgently seeking a Digital Performance Analyst with a strong digital knowledge to join their teams on a permanent basis.
If you have the relevant experience then please contact James Baker straight away.
Responsibilities of the Digital Performance Analyst will include but not limited to:
- The position is in the MI group focused on delivering both tactical and strategic MI for the Digital business
- The post holder will effectively pave the way for the companies Digital Office to continuously measure, assess, and improve performance of the digital services and competences
- Provide specialist analytics and insight supporting the Digital Office
- Provide Executive and Performance Reporting.
- Assist Governance & Compliance Activities
- Focus business/marketing staff on delivery and insights, not data management
What you need:
- Working experience with advanced analytics (building propensity models, clustering), preferably in a multi-channel environment
- Will be a post graduate degree in statistics, mathematics, operations research, economics or computer science
- Solid involvement in extracting, analysing and presenting complicated data sets into ?business-speak? insights for senior executive
- Must hold a strong understanding of database concepts, access and integration from transactional databases, data warehousing, operational data stores, and data marts along with strong database design and modelling abilities.
- The perfect candidate will have hands-on SQL skills, data profiling/quality experience and understanding of ETL and reporting concepts.
- Hands-on experience working with Analytics and Data Visualisation tools used in industry today
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959145155