Market Connectivity Engineer
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank's entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank's business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank's IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology helps Deutsche Bank deliver high-quality products to clients. We make sure that the phones and computers work and that emails are delivered - but we also develop solutions that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. The ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation. We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, FinTechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Deutsche Bank has become one of the first financial institutions to establish a professional research and development department, including capabilities such as four innovation labs and the digital factory in Frankfurt. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalise on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Job Title: Market Connectivity Engineer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You will be working as an engineer within Listed Derivative Electronic (LDE) trading on the market connectivity program. You will be responsible for managing the connectivity to 31 exchanges globally which are serviced via 3 vendor technology platforms. You will be required to work closely with the vendors supplying the connectivity platforms as well as the Trading and Algorithmic trading teams as the consumers of the platform.
- Providing thorough adherence to Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) process followed by team globally, as well as provision of support for production environments (in conjunction with global support team)
- Delivering market connectivity platform to meet mandatory market requirements as well as demands from the business
- Managing of the platforms in Core as well as Co-lo environments
- Ensuring compliance to audit/ regulatory demands
- Liaising with the wider market connectivity team in other regions
- Liaising with wider LDE development teams ensuring excellent Front to Back (F2B) communications and processes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical experience of managing/ configuring/ deploying vendor platforms within market connectivity
- Knowledge of Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol
- Knowledge of Unicast and Multicast networks
- Exposure supporting trading platforms
- Order Management System interaction
- Vendor liaising and management
- Level 3 support role - 'change the bank' beneficial
- Listed Derivative product knowledge beneficial
- Linux scripting beneficial
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76042515