Software Development Apprentice
Baltic Training and Canddi are delighted to be recruiting for an Apprentice Software Developer to join their team of technical experts based in Central Manchester.
Founded in 2009, Canddi specialises in creating a unique software that tracks and monitors behavioural data in different departments. Allowing companies to provide accurate insights on sales and to boost returns on investments.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
You will be working alongside a team of 4 technicians and mentored by the managing director to carry out the following duties:
- Working directly with the senior developer and designers to add functionality to existing systems
- Providing essential maintenance to current systems and websites
- Work with other members of the company to help improve workflow and processes.
- Assisting with hardware builds and onsite maintenance.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Software Development
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £150 per week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location and travel
Located in Manchester's Northern Quarter, it is easy accessible via all major transport Links.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76128560