Salesforce Developer - London - £50-70k
Salary: £50-70k dependent upon skills and experience
Our client is one of the UK's largest and well established hospitality organisations, providing support worldwide to over 80 countries. They have offices across the UK as well as in Asia, and currently provide their services to customers which meet their needs and requirements. They have been recognised through various awards as well as being in the Sunday Times, 'Best 100' companies to work for.
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join whilst they look to improve and enhance their stakeholder offering. This is a role born from expansion and successful growth, and they want this to continue. There has been continuous growth across the development teams, and the Salesforce Developer opportunity is key for them
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development) on our Salesforce platform.
- You will work closely with the other technology team members to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce and other systems.
- You will Investigate and implement new technology, methods, systems and services for scalable, secure and reliable data distribution and management in Salesforce.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the largest organisations in their sector, and to progress in the business. They have extremely good retention rates and it is a workplace people genuinely like to work. They set manageable and sensible goals for their staff, and love to see people get promoted. They are a genuine investor in people and want the kind of person who can see themselves growing with the company.
You'll be part of a team made up of software developers, infrastructure engineers, product / project managers, and testers who collaborate as a single application team to lead the company's technology strategy. The team solely deal with custom in-house development of websites, apps, service applications, third-party integrations; cloud platform, systems delivery and maintenance as well as new technology innovations and Internal network support. The team ensure constant delivery of a resilient, secure and performant technology service for all our clients, suppliers and internal users.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- (Desirable) Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Salesforce Developer (DEV401)
- Approachable, presentable, eager to learn new skills and broaden technical knowledge
- Experience with various Salesforce products and technologies (Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud)
- API based integration experience, understanding of XML, WSDL, OO programming
- A self-motivated and pro-active individual able to show innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact David Nottage on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76044863