Nicholas Associates Finance are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to work for our client based in Walsall.
Taking on this Finance Manager position, you will be joining a team which is responsible for all aspects of accounting for this construction business.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Manage & support Finance Team
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Preparation of Monthly Timetables
- Cashflow Forecasting & Budget review & preparation
- Review Management Accounts
- Review Job Costing - incl WIP & Sub Con Accruals
- Review Contract Summary
- Review Month End Reporting incl P&L and B/Sht Recs (PAYE/VAT/CIS)
- Approve Fixed Asset Register Asset funding -Supplier invoices & docs for sign off
- Approve HP Register
- Approve weekly BACS runs
- Approve weekly wages and approve variances
- Approve PAYE & CIS returns monthly and annual including submissions
- Approve VAT monthly returns, reconciliation and the submissions
- Mileage prep - monthly
- Preparation of salaries
- System development i.e. POPS, QS Valns
- Assisting with any other duties if cover needed within the Accounts Team
The ideal candidate will have experience within the construction industry or have experience in a similar industry as familiarity with CIS contractors is a necessity.
You must be able to hit the ground running to work within this established busy team.
This is a newly created role due to huge growth within this successful business.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76119278