Finance Business Partner
Advivo have partnered with a reputable company with global presence in search of a Finance Business Partner to join the the team. The role will pay between £34,000 to £38,000 plus bonus and will be based in Birmingham.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with the directors, operations and adhoc departments on a number of finance initiatives.
Key responsibilities include;
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Project Accounting and Monitoring
- Control and Reporting to deadlines set by the business
- Team management - small team of 5
- Invoice approving and monitoring
- Financial analysis and reporting on performance of the subsidiary
The ideal candidate must have;
- CIMA or ACCA part/full qualification or equivalent
- Good leadership qualities
- Working knowledge of financial processes
- Intermediate MS Excel including look ups, pivots, formulae, linking sheets, etc
- Excellent relationship management skills
If you feel you have the attributes detailed above and you are in search of an opportunity, simply apply for the role and I will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76104798