Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Location: Skelmersdale, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an multiskilled maintenance engineer to join a market leading FMCG manufacturer. The business is seeing rapid growth and therefore offering the successful maintenance engineer an excellent career path. The maintenance engineer will also benefit from a favourable shift pattern and attractive remuneration package.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Engineering Qualification
- FMCG Manufacturing experience
- Appreciation of Mechanical and Electrical Skills
- Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday Double Day shift pattern
- Engineering Training courses - International Training
- Working for a Large manufacturing business
- Attractive salary package
- Skilled maintenance engineering team to support
Benefits: OTE- £34,000+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959102906