Eu Online Assistant (French Speaking)
We have a great opportunity for a Permanent, Full Time European Online Assistant, situated in Lincoln. Your clients will be based in France, so languages are vital for this role.
You will need to be fluent in English and French.
In this role you will provide efficient and effective customer services to our French customers through telephone and email communication, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible. Your key duties will be:
- To process customer orders and tracking shipments; organising returns, refunds and replacements
- Managing the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+) for the French team, optimising and promoting products via social media.
You will also be responsible for online email marketing duties, which include:
- Translations; translating and proofreading work - English/French
- Price changes on the French website
- Campaign/project and customer service administration
- Achieve set targets and KPI's
- Supporting the EU Teams where required and any other ad-hoc projects that may arise.
Within this role you will have strong French linguistic skills with the ability to translate and proof-read both your own and colleague's work.
As a business the company you will be joining partners with shopping channels, so you will need to have knowledge of online marketing, with strong communication skills and confidence in writing content. Ideally you will have experience in website optimisation and updating international websites.
What's in it for you? This is a Full time Permanent position, working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. In return for this you will be offered a salary of £15,000 P/A.
Interested to know more? Please send an up to date CV to *************************** or telephone ************* for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959118101