Do you have a strong knowledge and experience of PHP development? Are you an experienced and passionate Developer looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, our client want to hear from you!
This business started in 1997 and they have built their solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. Our client deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking to recruit an experienced PHP Developer to join the highly successful team at the London Bridge offices.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team, as a PHP Developer, you will build compelling and innovative website through
- Providing web development services in the building and maintaining of client websites
- Working within a team of PHP and Drupal developers
- Developing websites from initial scoping, solution design and estimating.
- Regular technical contact with the client and product owner
- Consistently adhere to best practices and continually improve the team’s technical standards, including Coding, Test Driven Development, Specification, Testing – working alongside/providing input to the Test Manager, Deployment – working with the client, Security policy enforcement, Produce (or manage the production of) all service technical documentation?
Who are they looking for?
The ideal candidate is a PHP web developer who’s seeking his/her next challenge within a team based in Chichester, West Sussex.
Our client are looking for someone who is ideally fluent in PHP, OOP, Symfony and Angular JS.
Our client would expect you to have a real passion and knowledge of web and mobile technologies, an eye for superb user experience and an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years PHP web development experience
- Minimum of 5 years software programming / web development experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a senior dev or supervisory role
- Experience with best practices, and coding standards
- Experience in Linux administration, Apache configuration, MySQL database design, and PHP web development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Experience of using Atlassian JIRA project and issue tracking software or similar tools
- Experience integrating open source and 3rd party applications into existing systems
- Experience with Selenium or similar automated testing frameworks desirable
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
- A passion to learn and advance via self-education, taking initiative for self-improvement
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strives for excellence at every level
In return for your hard work as a PHP Developer, you will be entitled to an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Our client are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in the company.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the PHP Developer position.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76039239