Year 3 Teacher - Full Time
An attractive Year 3 Teacher (Full Time) opportunity has arisen at a Derby based primary school for January 2018. This school can offer a stimulating environment for teaching and are looking for a Year 3 class teacher to join their team on a full time basis. The school prides themselves on their great ethos of encouraging children to recognise that success comes through effort and perseverance and have high aspirations and ambition for all pupils.
- Well-established 'Good' Primary School
- PPA allocated on Wednesday afternoons
- Aspiring to improve quality of teaching and learning
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
- Recent DBS or willing to complete one.
This is a great teaching environment full of positivity and encouragement to the children as they hold weekly Celebration Assemblies every Friday afternoon to award a child or children and staff. To apply for this Year 3 Teacher role, please do not delay in contacting Matt from The Classroom Partnership
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76036035