Systems Engineer - London - Contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Engineer specifically in Fuel Injectors to join our global client during a period of rapid growth having just won a number of exciting projects. An initial 12 month contract is being offered with scope for extension.
To be successful in the role of a Systems Engineer with this client you will need to be able to demonstrate skills in the following:
- Experience in using MATLAB / Simulink or LabVIEW is desirable
- Knowledge of embedded software
- Background in systems engineering with software & hardware
- Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Defence industry experience would be desirable
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and functional safety (ISO26262) would be useful but not essential
- Experience in using Polarion
This is a superb opportunity to be involved in a series of major projects with an organisation that are currently expanding beyond expectations.
For immediate consideration please send your latest CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly to or call 0161 448 8881.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role. Key Skills: MATLAB, Simulink, LabVIEW, ISO26262, Systems Engineering
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76030822