Looking for progression to Partnership? £75k-Surrey
Audit & Accounts Senior Manager
Top 50 firm- Surrey
Up to £75,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced audit & accounts manager or senior manager? Are you looking for a great pay packet, with excellent progression towards Director? Does work life balance mean a lot to you? My client could be the answer to all of these questions for you!
As the Senior Manager you will doing approximately 70% audit and 30% accounts work, managing teams on assignment and managing a varied client portfolio of circa £1.2M in fees!
The firm & Benefits
This is a Top 50 firm that is well known for having excellent work life balance, and having a significant number of the firm's current Partners progress through the ranks from management, illustrating the fact that internal progression is very important to them.
Other benefits include:
- Private medical
- Car allowance
- Contributed pension
- Excellent work life balance
- Cash plan benefits
- Buy and sell holiday
- And more!
To be considered, you will need
- To be fully qualified ACA/ACCA
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- Varied statutory accounting and auditing experience from working for a UK based accountancy firm
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of clients
- Working knowledge of key corporate taxation planning issues
- Excellent communication skills
If you are experienced as mentioned above, and looking for an audit/accounts senior manager role in Surrey paying up to £75,000 plus benefits with excellent progression to Director- GET IN TOUCH ASAP!
020 7269 6329
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance