Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - Top 50
Are you looking to progress your career at one of the leading firms in the country?
Our client, a well-established chartered accountancy based in Cambridge, are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their private client tax team. A strong remuneration package and career progression is on offer to the right candidate.
The Job Role
The role will consist of both advisory and compliance for a broad portfolio of clients, ranging from UHNW and OMBs to non-doms and all types of UK and offshore trusts and foundations. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of work on your portfolio, as well as reviewing work prepared by junior members of staff.
- Managing day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress
- To review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- Working with partners, directors and senior manager to prepare proposals for clients and deliver advice to a range of private clients
- To meet new clients with the appropriate partner/director and be a main point of contact with those clients going forward
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to client matters and dealing with enquiries from HMRC
- Providing an efficient, client focussed and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients
- ATT qualified and/or CTA qualified/part qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of five years recent practice experience
- Experience of private client tax planning and advisory services
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients
- Experience of CCH software
- Technically capable - able to undertake relevant research and deliver advisory work as well as tax compliance for private clients
- Ability to prioritise and supervise and develop staff
If you are interested in this private client assistant manager role, please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers