Conveyancing Assistant - Gerrards Cross - Up to £25,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and award winning law firm based in Gerrards Cross
- The firm has a longstanding reputation with a solid track record of winning cases and solving clients’ problems
- Currently undertaking further expansion due to the volume of work coming in
- For the ideal candidate, the position offers excellent career progression, regular salary reviews and the opportunity to work in a team of specialists.
- You will be responsible for working with the Fee Earners and assisting on their files on all stages of the conveyancing process
- Also dealing with commercial property aspects
- You will be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Using case management to keep up to date with varying matters
- There is a competitive salary available with the opportunity of developing further in your career
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of working the conveyancing sector with commercial property experience
- Experience of running your own case load of residential property files
- You will be a Conveyancing Paralegal assisting on property matters
- Conveyancing Assistants and Legal Secretaries will be strongly considered
- A desire to work and develop a career in conveyancing / residential property law
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Strong understanding of the legal sector as whole
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Conveyancing Assistant, Conveyancing Paralegal, Conveyancing Secretary, Legal Assistant, Residential Property Paralegal
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76129514