Accounts and Audit Senior - Top 20 Firm
Are you looking to progress your career at one of the top accountancy firms in the world?
We are currently seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior on behalf of an established Top 20 accountancy practice in Bedford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading firm.
- Producing accounts for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs).
- Leading statutory audits from planning to completion.
- Presenting the Accounts/Audit Manager with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries.
- Accounts package drafted (disclosures/letters/minutes/certificates etc.).
- To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets.
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Supervising junior staff and assisting in training.
- Drafting client letters.
- Preparing VAT Returns.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or finalist.
- Accounts preparation experience gained in practice.
- Experience leading audits from planning stage to completion.
- First class communication skills and ability to liaise and form relationships with clients.
- Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial.
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Iris, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare.
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers