Network Support Technician
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate with computer experience to work as an Internal Technical Support Assistant within AV computer based control systems and networking products.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support with a focus on residential and commercial control systems and the range of enterprise networking products.
- Providing telephone technical support and system specifications.
- Preparation of quotations.
- Dealing with products faults and arranging repairs.
- Assisting with sales and ongoing liaison with dealers applications.
- Assisting with ongoing maintenance of demonstrations and training facilities.
Basic Salary circa £19,000-£22,000 plus bonus. You will be based in our client's West Berkshire office.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree level in a computer related subject and have knowledge of IT and networking. Some Audio Visual knowledge would be useful too.
Preferably you will have worked in or have work experience in a computer related environment and you will be an excellent communicator, as you will be dealing with people at all levels. You will be highly self-motivated and be an excellent team player as you will be working within a technical team.
Our client is an award winning AV distributor providing quality products into both Pro-AV and Custom Install channels and who can offer excellent training and career opportunities.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in UK and Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76107731