Are you an experienced Web Designer or Developer looking to take on a new challenge? If so, our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
This business is the UK’s leading graduate careers expert, inspiring life-changing choices with unrivalled information, advice and opportunities for success. Our client have been bringing graduates and employers together for over 40 years and the satisfied clients include major blue-chip recruiters, local authorities and SMEs. Our client have a proud history, a commitment to quality and the development of the team, demonstrated by ISO9001 and Investors in People accreditations.
Due to continued success and growth, our client are looking for a Web Developer to join the team in Manchester.
What can this business do for you?
- Salary of £21,000 - £40,000 per annum DOE.
- Salary days holiday + bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.·
- Monthly cash bonus.
- Health Cash plan scheme.
- 35 hour working week.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
You'll be given the opportunity to make a difference from day one – becoming involved in the ongoing projects that add to continued business success of Prospects. The learning curve may be pretty steep, but your knowledge and experience with them will soon build. And our client will be there to support you all the way. As an Investors In People accredited organisation, our client fully supports and encourages Continuous Professional Development.
As a Web Developer you will be working in an Agile environment as part of a small development team in which you will be a key member. You will find yourself in a friendly atmosphere where the work will be varied and based around the latest technologies. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the business and will be involved in both the development of new web applications and the maintenance of existing ones. You will work closely with the Product Owners and be advised by the architects but you must also be keen to work independently.
The ideal Web Developer:
The ideal candidate will have experience in at least one of the following:
- A commercial background in Java development with good core Java skills and in-depth understanding of OO principles, plus a good working knowledge of Java frameworks for web development and ORM
- In addition, you will be:
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field subject, you will be passionate about delivering elegant and creative solutions.
- A self-starter, eager to learn and quick to pick up new concepts and techniques, you will be an excellent communicator, with strong written and verbal English. Needless to say, you will be a diplomatic team player!
- Aware of security concerns in the context of a web application
If you are looking for your next challenge as the Web Developer then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76083735