Test Item Coordinator
Test Item Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Test Item Coordinator, to aid in our client's goals, to build a healthier, safer world. This is a permanent opportunity to join one of the UK's largest Contract Research Organisations.
This role will provide and maintain an effective Dispensary service to all user areas across the client's sites.
- Maintaining high standards of safety, housekeeping and hygiene
- Prompt registration of test item receipts, taking and despatch where appropriate of contingency and archive samples using Pristima system
- Organizing shipment of formulation samples to clients worldwide
- Dealing with all requests for neat test item issues promptly
- Writing and controlling COSHH assessments to ensure safe handling and storage of test items
- Conducting routine correspondence with clients and deal with any queries from both external and internal customers to ensure all test item information is correct
- Disposing or returning test items to the client after final use
- Complying with Home Office regulations regarding the safe receipt, storage, use and disposal of controlled drugs. Compile a yearly audit for Huntingdon and Eye sites and supply the Home Office with complete compliance statement
The skills and experience required
- Science Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Experience in automated Pharmacy systems
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
How to apply
To proceed with your application for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send your most recent up to date CV
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. All successful applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76052019