MI Data Analyst
MI Analyst, Nelson, £10.00 - £12.00 per hour, start ASAP, ongoing temporary role. 40 hours p/w, Mon to Fri
Your new company
An award winning, nationally recognised Utilities company based in Nelson.
Your new role
Under the leadership of the Planning and Support Manager, this support role will perform a number of frequently repeated report activities to enable an improved reporting and analysis service . This role would report into Planning and Support Manager and would have no management responsibility. The role will co-operate with members of the leadership team to acquire requirements and provide information as needed in relation to the day to day delivery.
The role enables the leadership team to strategically measure contract KPI's and areas of operational efficiency and ultimately aid in key decision making. It supports the day-to-day operations of the department, coordinating with internal colleagues who require information and data to be processed and analysed.
- To work to priorities as set by the planning and support manager in order to contribute to the
achievement of objectives, service levels and provide excellent customer service
- To quickly acquire a detailed understanding and knowledge of the reporting and analysis
tools used by the account and leadership team
- To maintain and improve accuracy and integrity of departmental reporting and analytical tools
- To produce standard reports using mainly excel
- To support the production of regular management information and performance measures.
- To support to any departmental initiatives with regards to data improvements
- Work effectively with colleagues within the leadership team to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- To work positively and communicate professionally at all times.
- To use initiative and make suggestions that might contribute to overall effectiveness.
- To proactively manage personal development.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record of working in MI or related role.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a great team within a fantastic organisation. This role is an ongoing temporary to start ASAP.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76029882