Web Developer - PHP
Salary: IRO £35-40k doe
- Fluency in PHP and MySQL with at least 1 years? experience.
- Excellent understanding of OOP.
- Familiarity with MVC architecture.
- Experience of Apache, Linux and LAMP architecture.
- Experience using version control (ideally GIT).
- Good understanding of AJAX.
- Familiarity with working to W3C standards.
- Experience using jQuery.
- FoxPro a plus
- Adobe design suite experience a plus
- Demonstrable web site skill in both front and back end work.
- At least 1 year of web site development
- Experience of working under tight time and quality pressure
Application of software delivery to estate agency processes.
A focus on process and quality
FoxPro skills, but can be learnt on the role
- Meticulous eye for detail, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives on driven day-to-day problem solving, and pressured scenarios with changing priorities.
- Committed to continual process improvement including measuring the impact of change.
- Team player, with ability to build strong relationships with all staff
- Customer service ethos, with approach to finding pro-active solutions that deliver client satisfaction
- Pride in their own work.
The Web developer will deliver the whole web platform for both the front end customer facing website and the back end client deployment site. Working in an agile style.
Additionally, the role will develop or enhance conversions written using Foxpro to migrate clients.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Ensure an optimal frontend website for potential clients
Continue roll out of the backend client deployment web site
To service as clients as effectively as possible
To enable clients to experience a good user experience on their onboarding and maintenance journey with the product.
To aid client?s ability to move to the new offering.
Provide a great user experience across all areas of the site.
Maintain high level of quality and ensure bugs are caught early
Smooth support of client?s data conversions working in conjunction with the Junior Technical PM
Accurate and timely maintenance of all project delivery
Wilde Associates are working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958884458