White Label are recruiting on behalf of a key client in their search for an Engineering Manager to join their fast-moving high-volume production factory based in the East Midlands area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business reporting to the Head of Operations with the responsibility to manage the engineering activity across the site, through the strong and effective management of a team of engineers.
- Optimise efficiencies and increase production capabilities
- Directly manage team of multiskilled engineers
- Managing and prioirtising clearly defined daily tasks, aligning the team across each shift to operational demand
- To maintain and ensure adherence to company standards and all statutory and legislative requirements
- To develop an efficient engineering plan in line with the site plan and KPI’s, including the full management and development of a team of engineers
- Multiskilled engineer, mechanical biased with experience managing high volume manufacturing business
- Understanding of capex development and cost savings mindset
- Ability to design, develop and implement a strategic approach to long term sustainability of the business and its assets
- Full awareness & working understanding of H&S legislation relating to engineering services, plant and equipment.
- TPM knowledge
- Lean manufacturing models and improvement methodologies
Along with a salary of up to £60,000 this opportunity comes with 6% pension contribution, death in service and 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76082104