SENIOR PRINCIPAL HEALTH ECONOMIST
Barrington James is currently working exclusively with one of our clients to fill the position of SENIOR PRINCIPAL HEALTH ECONOMIST within the groundbreaking market access function.
The chance for the right candidate to work in an innovative, world renowned, forward thinking company within the fastest growing function in the business.
Job Title: Senior Principal Health Economist
Salary: £60000-£95000 depending on experience plus extensive package.
Delivering high quality research solutions, whilst working closely with our clients. You will develop economic models and analyses from early stage product development through to final submission.
As a Principal Health Economist within a world renowned consultancy, you will cover a wide range of products and tasks, working in different therapeutic areas. You will oversee groundbreaking projects, with varied tasks such as hands on economic modelling as well as leading a team of analysts and modellers who will undertake Strategic consulting, systematic reviewing, all working towards HTA dossiers to be submitted to the relevant global body.
On joining the innovative, expanding and dynamic team, you will receive your individual personal development plan, which will outline our clients? dedication to your extensive training and development within the company, to ensure the continued industry leading service delivered to their clients.
- Design and build economic models, from early stage development through submission to post launch.
- Leading evidence evaluations.
- Design of systematic reviews.
- Direct line management responsibilities.
- Working closely with clients to expand their knowledge of technical modelling and health technology assessments (HTA)
- Client facing responsibilities and commercial strategy input.
- Working cross functionally with the wider Market Access team to engage with payers and pricing and reimbursement specialists.
- Developing technical reports, user guides and summary slide decks; providing interpretation and methodological detail for economic models; and providing training to local affiliates on their use.
- Providing economic input to evidence generation activities (clinical trial development and analysis plans.
- Provide strategic and technical expertise both to clients and internally.
- Experience in technical reviewing of economic modelling.
- Proven track record of building budget impact models and cost effectiveness models from scratch
- Hold a Master?s degree in life sciences or economics
- 5 years? experience within HEOR/ Market Access function.
- Used the Markov health state cohort system.
- Line management experience
- Experience in ?R? or ?TreeAge?
- Client focused history with business development history
To apply for this exciting and unique opportunity please contact Thomas Harris on ************ or via ***************************
Do you know someone who needs to hear about this job? If so get involved and earn yourself a £500 cash reward for your referral!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959043534