Business Outsourcing Manger - Bristol
Pro-Finance is working on behalf of a top 10 practice to source an ambitious and diligent Business Outsourcing Manager to join their growing team in Bristol. Located in the thriving city centre, my clients' modern offices offer a range of on-site benefits! With a client base spread over a wide range of industries including media, property and agriculture including owner managed businesses, entrepreneurial and SMEs this role offers a fantastic degree of differentiation in roles.
- Strong communication skills honed in a previous client facing role.
- Be comfortable reporting to the upper echelons of management including partner and director level.
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Working knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
- Experienced with management accounts, statutory accounts and VAT returns.
- The ability to work as a team with other managers, partners and staff to ensure the successful completion of set objectives.
- Strong academic History
- Previous experience of management and motivation to ensure optimum performance
On offer to the successful candidate is a generous salary, exciting benefits including, pension contributions, extra days annual leave and a relaxed working environment. Contact Callum MacRae on 0207 269 6369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a number of roles that we are looking to fill in this area, so should this role not entirely suit your requirements do still call to discuss all our exciting roles. Additionally, we offer a referral scheme whereby we will present you with £250 worth of High Street Vouchers!!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance