Tailormade Travel Consultants
Tailormade Travel Consultant - Earn over £45k + Uncapped
Long Haul Specialists
North West London
£22K + Comm
This highly successful, rapidly expanding long haul tour operator that have a history spanning over 30 years urgently requires a sales driven tailormade Travel Consultants.
They heavily invest in the their marketing and are currently taking an high voume number of genuine warm sales enquiries hence the sales opportunities are there to be converted.
As well as direct marketing campaigns, they advertise special offers on the likes of Travelzoo and Secret Escapes asd well as embracing social media.
This role is very much target driven with top earners taking home in excess of 45k +
The destinations sold are 4/5* star resorts in the Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Cuba, Egypt, UAE.
Applicants must have sold at least one of the above destinations.
As Tailormade Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Handling all sales queries from clients
* Establishing budgets, requirements and selling holidays based on these
* Upselling and cross selling all queries to maximise sales
* Working to and exceeding set sales targets
Tailormade Travel Consultant Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic of £22,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £45k uncapped
* 20 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
* Predominately Monday to Saturday rota
* Sundays and evenings are paid at overtime rate.
* Free Lunch on a Friday
* Annual travel insurance free of charge and reduced for spouse
* Excellent training and internal promotion policy
* A Friendly and professional environment working.
Tailormade Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Previous travel sales experience working to sales targets
* Tailormade experience is essential
* CRS proficiency an advantage
* Good telephone manner and rapport building skills
* Credibility when discussing travel options
* Hard working and good team player
For a fully confidential discussion on this Tailormade Travel Consultant vacancy, please email your full current CV to or contact Tony on. to discuss your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76111979