Electrical Applications Engineer
Are you an Electrical Applications Engineer living in the East Midlands?
Do you have experience working with the design of Low Voltage Switchgear?
If you are looking for a new challenge, then look no further;
You will be responsible for the preparation of detailed LV Switchgear designs and specific contract works instructions.
Other duties will include ensuring compliance with agreed build specification and company design criteria.
The following also forms part of your remit:
- Technical liaison with customers and clients
- Purchasing in conjunction with administration staff
- Compiling all necessary data to enable invoicing
- Attend meetings as and when required
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a qualified electrical engineer with extensive experience working on Low Voltage Switchgear designs
You will also have previous procurement experience/knowledge as this will form part of your role
It is essential that you are able to create your own detailed designs for specific contracts as well
In return the company offer:
- Salary of £25,000-£35,000 + Company Van
- 22 days holiday + stats
- Company pension + healthcare (after 18 months)
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Opportunity for career development and training
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by clicking on this page or sending your CV to . For any further information please call me directly on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76110283