Client Services Manager in Reading to £50k plus benefits Permanent Full Time Role
An Accountancy practice in Reading seek an accountant to join and work as their Client Services Manager.
The Firm is as follows:
- Small highly successful, dynamic and fast growing firm based in Reading, Berkshire.
- Chartered Accountants. Chartered Management Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers.
- This role provides an exceptional opportunity for progression for the right candidate to help shape the future of the Practice.
- Work closely with the Director of Client Services, to manage work flows and ensure prompt delivery of work accurately and on budget in line with their customer guarantees
- Manage your own portfolio of A grade clients ensuring quality of service and expert advice
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
- Carrying out Y/E analytical reviews for clients and conducting your own client review meetings to assist clients to interpreting and making sense of their financial data
- Management, development and coaching of junior staff
- Take the lead role in delivering new Xero based service heading up the new client on boarding service taking charge at face to face client meetings to ascertain client requirements and disseminate and delegate requisite services to other staff members and ensure timely delivery
- Play an key role in the development and growth of the Practice
- Actively promote the Practice and proactively win new business
- Manage daily workloads unsupervised
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience working in a Practice environment
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Good working knowledge or current Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent service to clients
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of accounting/tax systems; specifically Xero, Kashflow, Quickbooks and Sage would be an advantage along with a pre requisite for excellent Excel and IT skills
The salary range will be £40,000 to £50,000 per annum, 5% employer pension contributions, CPD allowance and relevant subscriptions paid along with 25 days holiday.
Your current salary and notice period would be very helpful, together with any links you may have to Reading if relocating.