A permanent position for a PHP Developer based in Manchester working for a technology organisation
Your new company
An innovative start-up which specialises in providing software solutions to the service industry is currently looking for a PHP Developer to join their team. This business has been trading for 18 months and has proved such a success that they are now looking to move from one site to 3 and are now looking to significantly enhance their software development presence.
Your new role
As a PHP Developer, your job will be to build and maintain complex back office systems as well as APIs that will be used across a variety of web and mobile applications. You will also be given an opportunity to get involved in some of the below projects:
- Building a CMS to meet the company's needs moving forwards;
- Creating an API
- Maintaining our existing suite of sites.
- Providing input into strategic development initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed ideally you will need a knowledge of the following:
- Experience in the following: PHP, MySQL, Laravel, Git, TDD
- 10+ years of experience creating PHP applications in a commercial environment
- 3+ years of experience creating Laravel applications in a commercial environment
- Sound programming ability and a strong sense of craftsmanship
- An overwhelming desire to master the art and science of web development
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of up to £50,000 in addition to flexible working hours and the ability to work from home when needed. You will be given opportunities to progress your career into a senior developer/technical lead position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76110359