Service Delivery Manager
Head of Service Delivery / Service Delivery Manager
Reporting To: Chief Information Officer
Reiss is a modern, global fashion brand offering stylish womenswear & menswear.
Established in 1971 and with over 60 stores in the UK, an International presence covering Europe, the US, Russia, Australia and the Far East and an extremely successful E-commerce business - Reiss is a truly multi-channel fashion retailer.
The business is currently going through a period of change after additional investment and it is an exciting time to be joining this brand.
The Role: The Service Delivery Manager oversees a number of key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
This position is a stakeholder facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
* Management of the IT service function for Reiss which includes responsibility for the service desk & 3rd party support partners.
* Define service levels for both the IT service team and contracted services ensuring SLA's are appropriate and met or exceeded
* Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
* Build and maintain client relationships both within Reiss and with IT partners
* Organise and attend regular service review meetings with all external IT partners covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
* Ensuring that the team follow appropriate processes and methodologies through effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery
* Manage any major service outages through to successful resolution ensuring all parties involved are appropriately involved and the business is regularly updated with status updates
* To help identify and implement the strategy for applications and technologies across IT
* Deliver excellent Presentation and Audio Visual support, ensure meeting room technology is maintained to high standards and routinely checked to ensure high levels of availability
* Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
* Ensure Business Continuity plans are in-place and up to date
* Excellent knowledge of systems, software, technologies, communications and suppliers to support business needs
* Strong communication skills. Able to communicate effectively on technical and business related issues
* Strong people management and technical skills
* Innovative thinker. Able to turn customer requirements into solutions
* Reliable - willing to own an issue and see it through to completion
* Must possess initiative and basic problem solving skills
* Should be confident to ask for assistance where required and delegate to others where appropriate
* Strong documentation skills
* Highly organised
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76132833