A Financial/Management accounting role within an Investments group, the role is based just off Oxford Street.
My Client is a small asset manager who are part of a wider investment group specialising predominantly in real estate.
They have offices across Europe and this role sits in the London office which has a team of 10.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and management accounts for all companies under asset management.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and financial reporting packs required by the auditors.
- Identify, investigate and explain variances for the reported period.
- Prepare budget packs.
- Manage and coach a bookkeeper.
- Work under pressure and report to various department at short notice.
- Prepare quarterly bank packs, which include compliance certificates, answering various financial questions from banks and investors.
- Ad hoc demands in relation to regulation and corporate documentation.
- To maintain the corporate register and keep all KYC up to date, for all entities under management.
- Organise a strict timing of all statutory and regulatory requirement, for all entities under management.
- You should be qualified by experience or / and have a business degree.
- You have worked a few years a financial accountant and management accountant.
- You must speak one or two additional European language and have had professional exposure to other European countries.
The successful applicant will receive between £40,000 and £50,000 plus additional benefits.
Study will be provided if desired.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76128874